Tri-C Film Academy New Virtual Courses
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the film and production industry has undergone major changes. In response to this, Tri-C’s Film Academy has suspended on-site classes and transitioned into a virtual environment. To show their dedication to aiding students during this difficult time, they’re offering various new online classes in addition to their existing classes that have shifted online. These classes are led by film industry leaders and are meant to guide students in this transition to our new normal. For additional information and updates regarding the pandemic, please visit Tri-C’s COVID-19 website.
- Understand pre-production and production processes of filmmaking.
- Taught by industry professionals who can hire or recommend participants for hire.
- Network with film industry professionals and other trainees.
- Access to educational opportunities in the moving image industries.
- Scholarships available.
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
- ZFLM-1047: Audio/Sound Design Post Production Techniques
- ZFLM-1044: Becoming a Producer
- ZFLM-1048: Cinematography 101 and Beyond
- ZFLM-1042: Costuming in Film
- ZFLM-1038: Film Crew Intensive Training with Short Film Production
- ZFLM-1020: Find Your Voice: Voice Acting
- ZFLM-1046: Making a Documentary
- ZFLM-1040: Narrative Post-Production Workflow
- ZFLM-1041: Screenwriting Fundamentals
- ZFLM-1043: What Does a Script Supervisor Do?