Tri-C Film Academy New Virtual Courses
Tri-C Film Academy has undergone some major changes as they have transitioned into a virtual environment. The classes are still led by film industry leaders and can benefit you in the film industry. View the list of courses below and let your film dream begin.
Scholarships may be availble to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
- Understand pre-production and production processes of filmmaking.
- Taught by industry professionals who can hire or recommend participants for hire.
- Network with film industry professionals and other trainees.
- Access to educational opportunities in the moving image industries.
- Scholarships available.
Tri-C’s Film Academy courses were developed with help from the Greater Cleveland Film Commission, industry professionals and members of IATSE Local 209 with the goal of properly training and growing the media industry workforce in Northeast Ohio. The training is designed to give maximum professional instruction in a fraction of the time while providing networking opportunities with industry professionals and fellow trainees.
Studios shooting movies in Cleveland look to hire as many local crewmembers as possible. Those jobs go to people who can walk onto a set and know what to do, and producers know they can find skilled entry-level workers at the Tri-C Film Academy.
INFORMATION:216-987-2351 or complete this form
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
- ZFLM-1047: Audio/Sound Design Post Production Techniques
- ZFLM-1048: Cinematography 101 and Beyond
- ZFLM-1042: Costuming in Film
- ZFLM-1038: Film Crew Intensive Training with Short Film Production
- ZFLM-1020: Find Your Voice: Voice Acting
- ZFLM-1046: Making a Documentary
- ZFLM-1040: Narrative Post-Production Workflow
- ZFLM-1041: Screenwriting Fundamentals
- ZFLM-1043: What Does a Script Supervisor Do?