The Cleveland Comedy Festival is currently seeking volunteers for our monthly Third Friday showcases at 78th Street Studios.
Whether you think you are funny or not – we are serious about providing volunteer opportunities for aspiring production professionals and always appreciate an extra hand in continuing the long-term success of the festival. Our staff are all volunteers so you would be joining some very dedicated people and we want to help you people build your portfolio for recording & production in the performing arts.
Videographers / Photographers…
- for our main show performances at 78th Street Studios.
- Each main show performance is approximately 90 minutes long (one on Wednesday & Thursday at 7:30p; two each on Friday & Saturday at 7pm and 9:15p).
- Recorded footage will be uploaded to a shared cloud folder. You can keep the original footage for your portfolio & demo reel, but we ask that you do not publicly use any footage of performers’ material recorded during the festival.
- You will be credited on any compilation programming.
- You will need to provide your own camera & memory card.
- for B-Roll footage at 78th Street Studios and our satellite shows.
Stage Set-Up / Takedown
- Light work in setting up stage, lighting, projector, audio, seating & takedown after performances at 78th Street Studios.
Merch Booth / Ticket Taker:
- Confirming guests with pre-sold tickets; help guests with purchases on the website.
- Answer questions as needed.