2020 has been the year of the pivot.
This time last year, we didn’t know how challenging 2020 was going to be, but with YOUR generosity, we were able to pivot all of our advocacy, attraction and workforce development efforts online!
Thanks to YOUR support throughout the year, we hosted:
- 6 Cleveland Film-Themed Netflix Parties
- 3 Virtual Media Mixers
- Music Box Supper Club Film Café
- Between the Screens with Kathryn Hahn
- Between the Screens with Patricia Heaton
- The State of the Industry Discussion
- Documentary Film Workshop
- VoiceOver and Beyond with Nancy Cartwright
- Behind the Story with the Producers from White Boy Rick
- Between the Screens with Stephen Caple Jr.
And these were just our events!
HELP US CONTINUE OUR WORK IN 2021!
GCFC’s work to bring jobs and economic impact to our community is more important than ever.
Covid-19 brought production to a grinding halt in 2020. While it’s still severely diminished compared to pre-pandemic levels, the production industry is showing some signs of recovery. For instance, the UK recently issued a 30-day, nationwide lockdown with the exception of filming. Why?
Similar measures are being applied to film/TV production in the US. And when Hollywood swings back into action to meet the exploding, pent-up demand for content, Ohio stands to benefit from the enormous backlog of film/TV production.
Please consider making a year-end gift to our
Sustainability Fund to support Film Commission operations.
Your support will enable GCFC’s vital programs and services to continue through this crisis and thrive into the future.
Want to give via PayPal? Click below.