Announcing new & improved ‘Quiet on the Set’ masks!
Based on your feedback, we have upgraded to a NEW, triple-ply cotton design, with comfortable ear loops. Available for a limited time. Order now and receive by August 27th.
Proceeds benefit GCFC’s Sustainability Fund to support Film Commission Operations through the Coronavirus crisis.
This soft and comfortable mask is made with three layers of 100% cotton. This is a great way to outfit your crew with customized cloth face coverings. Help slow the spread and preserve medical‑grade gear for healthcare professionals. Finish applied to mask contains silver and copper providing antimicrobial preservative technology for the mask. One size fits most adults.
- 100% Cotton
- Soft and breathable
- Stitching may vary slightly
- Comfortable ear loops
- Do not add chemicals or disinfectants to this product
- Not for children under the age of 2
- Meets CDC Guidelines
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Contains silver and copper, some individuals may have skin sensitivities to metal and ions incorporated in this product. If skin irritation occurs stop using the mask immediately and consult your primary care provider.
- Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. Manufacturer and Custom Ink, LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.