The 4th Annual Vermilion Film Festival is accepting student submissions now through April 12th!
This year, the Vermilion Film Festival will host guest speaker Jonathan Perry. Jonathan just signed with Amazon Prime as the youngest filmmaker on any major streaming service with his upcoming short film Subnivean.
This is a student run film festival put on by the Vermilion High School Advanced Film Crew.
• Submissions due by April 12th, 2019
• All students in filmmaking process (producing, editing, filming, etc.) MUST be a CURRENT high school student in grades 9-12 with the exception of actors/actresses.
• Film must be under 15 minutes long
• Only the top 10-15 films will be shown at the screening (depending on length of time in the chosen films)
• All films submitted must be original and free of copyrighted materials that you do not have permission to use. If a film is under speculation of using copyrighted materials without permission, then the film will be removed from the festival and will not be allowed to win or be shown.
• Student filmmakers may submit as many films as they wish.
• Winners are only eligible for one prize, regardless of score
• Anyone may attend, however those whose films are being shown must attend on April 26th
• All films must be uploaded on YouTube for viewing and downloading purposes
Submissions due by April 12th, 2019
Notification of festival showing by April 18th, 2019
Screening April 26th, 2019
Date: Friday, April 26th, 2019
Location: Vermilion High School
Address: 1250 Sanford St., Vermilion, OH 44089