The Tri-C Film Academy offers a streamlined series of courses designed to maximize professional instruction in a fraction of the time while training a workforce for hire in entry-level positions on broadcast, film, commercial or corporate productions in Northeast Ohio and the surrounding region. These courses are the first step toward building your network and getting your foot in the door of the local motion picture production industry.
• Taught by industry professionals.
• Condensed learning opportunity.
• Network with film industry professionals and other trainees.
• Get your foot in the door of the Northeast Ohio film industry.
• Gain a better understanding of the script to screen filmmaking process.
• Potential for hire or recommendation for hire on upcoming productions.
• Build a quality workforce for the film, broadcast, commercial, video game and corporate video industries.
• Provide educational opportunities in the moving image industries for Ohioans who may not otherwise have access.
• Scholarships available.
REGISTRATION: 216-987-3075 (Option 1)
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
ZFLM1026 Movie Magic Budgeting
July 9 – August 15, Tues. & Thurs., 6:00 – 9:00 pm / CRN 30048 / Corporate College East
Click HERE to Register
This training will provide participants with a practical understanding of the movie industry budgeting process using the industry standard software Movie Magic Budgeting by Entertainment Partners. This essential tool enhances the flexibility, accuracy and efficiency of creating budgets for productions of all types. Educational pricing and discount coupon for software is included. Movie Magic Budgeting is an innovative budgeting and cost estimation tool that features an intuitive format, allowing users to create and edit comprehensive budgets of all sizes. Since a production budget is the blueprint that demonstrates how your project will be produced, the decision to fund the project will often be based on the information laid out in the budget.