The Tri-C Film Academy offers a streamlined series of courses designed to maximize professional instruction in a fraction of the time while training a workforce for hire in entry-level positions on broadcast, film, commercial or corporate productions in Northeast Ohio and the surrounding region. These courses are the first step toward building your network and getting your foot in the door of the local motion picture production industry.
• Understand pre-production and production processes of filmmaking.
• Taught by industry professionals who can hire or recommend participants for hire.
• Network with film industry professionals and other trainees.
• Access to educational opportunities in the moving image industries.
• Scholarships available.
Tri-C’s Film Academy courses were developed with help from the Greater Cleveland Film Commission, industry professionals and members of IATSE Local 209 with the goal of properly training and growing the media industry workforce in Northeast Ohio. The training is designed to give maximum professional instruction in a fraction of the time while providing networking opportunities with industry professionals and fellow trainees.
Studios shooting movies in Cleveland Look to hire as many local crewmembers as possible. Those jobs go to people who can walk onto a set and know what to do, and producers know they can find skilled entry-level workers at the Tri-C Film Academy.
REGISTRATION: 216-987-3075 (Option 1)
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
Learn more about the Production Assistant Certificate
View Courses and Register:
- ZFLM-1029: Art Department
- ZFLM-1031: Camera Department
- ZFLM-1032: Camera Operation
- ZFLM-1033: Directing Master Class
- ZFLM-1036: Film Crew Intensive Training
- ZFLM-1020: Find Your Voice: Voice Acting
- ZFLM-1028: Grip and Electric
- ZFLM-1027: Location Sound Mixing and Boom Operation
- ZFLM-1026: Movie Magic Budgeting
- ZFLM-1025: Movie Magic Scheduling
- ZFLM-1030: Production Assistant Basics
- ZFLM-1034: Script Supervisor