Fast-paced agency seeks talent agent.
Responsible for representing and developing models and actors in the areas of fashion, runway and commercial print to provide to the advertising and retail community.
Candidate must be a self-starter and a problem solver as they will be responsible for client relations, generating leads and messaging on behalf of the company. Must have proven experience in customer service.
Previous knowledge of the talent business and 1-2 years of experience in a model / talent agency preferred.
Reports to Director
- Proactively monitor incoming phone calls.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with current and new clients.
- Conduct open call interviews.
- Manage contacts and pertinent information of client base.
- Guide and monitor company marketing materials.
- Maintain database of talent information.
- Schedule meetings, auditions, interviews and maintain office calendar.
- Provide and administer contracts and needed paperwork with clients.
- Collaborate across departments and with satellite offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director.
ALL ABOUT YOU
Minimum 2+ years office experience.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills and telephone etiquette.
Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Superior attention to detail – think misuses of ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
Knowledge of Mac OS X and Microsoft Office a plus.
College degree preferred
Job Type: Full-Time
Resumes can be sent to: [email protected]