Cleveland Camera Rental is looking for part-time help from now through November 2019.
They are currently looking to fill openings for part-time Rental Assistants. Approximately 20-26 hours per week. If you are a film student, this position may qualify as an internship at your college. Check with your department chair to see if this qualifies.
- Helping customers load/unload equipment to/from their vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment
- Checking equipment into and out of the office
- Prepping equipment for shoots and rentals
- Occasionally assisting on set
- Taking photos and making social media posts
You can expect to acquire:
- Knowledge about cameras, lights, audio and other production equipment
- An understanding of the production process
- On set experience
You absolutely have to have:
- Good attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer abilities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Critical thinking/problem-solving ability
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Cleveland Camera Rental is very big on systems and processes, and you will be expected to learn. There is a fair amount of grunt work involved including sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc. This is an entry-level position that pays $10 an hour.
If this sounds like a good fit to you, please sent your resumé as a PDF (other formats will not be accepted) to [email protected]. Please put ‘RESUMÉ Rental Assistant [Your Name]’ in the subject line, and include a cover letter in the body of the email.
Cleveland Camera Rental
1419 E. 40th St.
Cleveland, OH 44103