Allied Global Marketing is now looking for talented and motivated individuals to join their Cleveland team!
Allied Global Marketing offers a unique college internship position in their Field Marketing division. Interns have the opportunity to see how marketing campaigns are developed and executed and will learn about the agency environment.
Allied Global Marketing primarily works with entertainment, lifestyle, and hospitality clients.
As an AGM intern you will:
- Read directives and participate in brainstorming with your team lead. This will allow you to get an understanding of the type of promotional, publicity, and grassroots activity the agency organizes and executes.
- Learn how to develop a pitch and have an opportunity to use those skills to communicate with college media, student organizations, and local businesses.
- Ideate and organize grassroots, retail and promotional events such as themed trivia nights, targeted contests, and miscellaneous activities with college and other groups.
- Gain event management experience by attending and assisting Allied staff at evening screenings or events (if applicable).
- Receive experience with research tools like Muck Rack, TVEyes and Google, and learn how to effectively identify target audiences for campaign messaging.
- Ideate and execute social media and digital campaigns to engage influencers and expand digital reach.
At the conclusion of the internship term, interns will submit one portfolio piece, prepared under the supervision of Allied staff.
The subject can be whatever you choose, but it should showcase key learnings during the internship. Interns are encouraged to approach every project with an eye towards résumé building and professional development.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time college or graduate student.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. according to each state’s requirements.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This internship will be in a hybrid format, split between work from home and in-office, and is an unpaid position.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].